Friday, December 11, 2009


My show is finally done. I went to bed very tired last night from having about 4 hours of sleep total the past 2 days. blah. really not fun. but the show was a success, i didn't take any of my own photos but as soon as i get them from chris i will put some up here. my form kelly is naked, finally, and i woke up to her lounging in the corner of my room. it was an odd feeling. now i wont be doing much until i leave to Italy the end of january. sad, happy, accomplished, nostalgic.... mixed feelings.
Speaking of mixed, I got myself my favorite chinese food mixed plate. I dont really treat myself often, especially if im eating alone, so this is a special occasion. kind of like a, "good job, me". its delicious. but anyways, thank you everyone for coming out. i had a blast and everyone i care about came out to support. i didnt really have that much time to hang out but make sure you hit me up after this week so i can spend time with you. but for now, im going to hybernate and get myself up to happy shape.
ciao =)